Apple Iphone X out of box and specifications
Apple iPhone X is now available. Apple’s 10th-anniversary smartphone went on sale across the globe on 3 November, with thousands of customers queueing to get their hands on the $999 handset. It comes under premium smartphone.
– 5.8in Super Retina (2436×1125) OLED edge-to-edge display
– New ‘all-glass’ design with IP67 certification
– 143.6×70.9×7.7 mm, 179g
– Wireless charging support
– Apple A11 chip with Apple-designed GPU
– Face ID
– iOS 11 with improved Siri, P2P payments
– Vertical 12MP dual cameras with OIS, 7MP front-facing camera
– Support for LTE speeds up to 450Mbps
– Wireless charging/fast charging support
– Battery life quoted at 21 hours of talk time
– 64GB/256GB storage
The iPhone X has the best display in the world, according to DisplayMate. The smartphone screen specialist carried out a bunch of tests, measuring metrics such as colour accuracy, brightness, reflectance and viewing angles, at the end of which the firm crowned the iPhone X’s Super Retina OLED display with its highest-ever grade (A+). trumping the mark given to Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8.
(Video provided by NDTV)